Anybody that is anybody knows who Amy Butler is, don't we? She just has some of the most fantastic things around. The link below is to her free pattern site, can you believe that? She has many different styles of items and they are all easily accessed on a pdf pattern. There is no payment arrangement or worrying about not being a safe site. This is really her patterns and they really are free. So hop on over to the link below and check out all that she is offering. After you finish that link then go to the second one because it is still tons of Amy Butler and you won't want to miss it either. Have fun my friends.
http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/free_patterns.php
http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/inspiration/
Disappearing 4 patch Top
15 years ago














No, I don't know who she is, but now I know she's a Quilting goddess, am I right? I don't quilt but I don't mind learning new things...thanks for sharing and have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteDoris :-)
Thanks Molly! You always have the inside track on the good stuff! Lisa
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm an anybody! I love Amy Butlers stuff. How generous is she giving away all those great patterns! Thanks Molly
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun blog!!
ReplyDelete