skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I know the title sounds a little crazy, but if you will just take a quick look at the above photo, I think it will get your interest going a little bit. This is from a great site called Bloom that has a fantastic tutorial on how to make this purse. The link is included below. This little item is just one of the cutest things and fastest things I have seen in a long time. Not to mention all the color combinations you could come up with. Of course I have thought of a million people I should make one for....will I get a million made? NO. But just think how neat they would be for holding a small pair of scissors, thimble, thread, needles, marking pencil, seam ripper. Did I say a seam ripper? I admit it, yes, I own one....or 3. Then again I can also see how a cute little one would love to have it so she could carry around all her important stuff. I also think it would be cute made up in pretty spring fabric for Easter, oh gosh, I'm going to be awake all night now just thinking of how to use them.
http://placetobloom.blogspot.com/2010/03/foldover-bag-tutorial-from-anna.html
Those really are cute, Molly. I could see putting one around you neck with a few essential quilting items to keep them handy while sewing. I am always losing my little scissors in the sofa cushions.
ReplyDeleteAdd a little velcro and it would make a neat change purse too. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDelete