skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jay and I went to so many garage sales yesterday that we decided to take the day off today. Well that lasted about 2 hours. Jay has been wanting me to sew some small flags for him. So we took a large yellow nylon flag and cut it up into 4 smaller ones. Then Jay painted an outlined yellow ribbon in black and you can see the ribbon from both sides. Since the flag was already yellow all he had to do was the outlined part. They turned out very good, if I do say so myself. He went to put one on the car and one of our neighbors saw it and wanted to know where he bought it. No, I'm not going into the flag business ;) But I can mark off one more thing from my to-do list. Of course, I have added 3 more just today. You know sometimes the word 'Duh' comes to mind. I have some projects that I really must finish so I can get them mailed this coming week. They are sort of surprise things--they'll be surprised if I just send them a kit!! Take care my friends, chat later
There were a lot of yard sales in our area yesterday, however, I think most of them were rained out. Great idea with the flags. I find ther are soo many things to do and just not enough time to do them all. Have a great day. Patricia
ReplyDeleteWay to go Molly! I like you are getting things crossed off your "to-do" list. Mine just gets longer as I do stuff. How does that work anyway?
ReplyDeleteNeat idea with the flags. I am trying to simplify things around here 'cause there are just not enough hours in a day....and I'm gonna be starting to babysit the other 2 grands one day a week while their mom goes to law school. I just have to take a deep breath and think about the whole thing (that could be dangerous....me thinking) :)
ReplyDelete