Well. it didn't really hit the dust but that is what I felt like when this was finished. It is just a simple table runner but it is now one more thing off my list. My daughter has an 'L' shaped counter in her kitchen and she uses one part of it for seasonal decorating. As for as gifts go, she doesn't need a thing. But she is always up for more decorations, so I think I'm covered with her. But she will also get a basket full of 'girly' things, she is my primper the other girl is my tomboy. I think I need to go back over my list and double check 'cause I think I am coming out with more gifts than I should. But I'm sure I can find some relative to accept them *LOL* Enjoy the rest of today and have a good week.
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














That is sooooo pretty! Good job!
ReplyDeleteLove the table runner. The colors are so nice. I am sure your daughter will love it, especially because you made it.
ReplyDeleteThe table runner turned out great Molly. I'm sure you'll have lots of takers if you end up with too many gifts.
ReplyDeleteAnother great picture... Who is that photographer you use????? ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a great looking recliner in the background... So that's why your hubby can't sit down in it. It has become a prop for your projects. Molly, you do good work... Even as an old grumpy husband, I can see that... ;-)
Bye.... Jay
What a thoughtful gift. I'm sure she'll love it. If you end up with too many, just let me know and I'll send you my address. :)
ReplyDeleteI recognize that floral fabric! I have it all over my house, and in many projects. It is the main design in my bedroom, and I have used it in several quilts I have made. Your tablerunner is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI just found yours, and Jay's blogs and I will be checking back often.
Enjoy God's blessings!
Michelle