COME JOIN THE GANG

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Blog

Well, I've done a little changing around. This blog will not have anymore crocheting on it, it will just be sewing, quilting, and some crafts. I'm not going to remove any of the crochet posts though. I've started a crochet only blog and the link is below so please feel free to stop over there and see what trouble I'm getting into. You know me I have to call things by goofy names. So the new blog is "Crocheting my best with my worsted" if you are not into yarn, most of the kind that I use is called a "worsted" weight yarn. I will keep this blog going also--hopefully with Christmas projects, finished ones!! I am going to leave this title the same because it is too much trouble to change. I guess that is about it, I'll chat again soon, take care

http://crochetingmyworsted.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to following along as I am a quilter myself and love looking at others' projects for continued inspiration! Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your new blog and I will have to plop over there and keep track of your stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly, you are always so busy doing something.. I will go visit your other blog now. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.