COME JOIN THE GANG

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ripple Again

Even though I said I was going to take a break from ripple afghans--don't listen to me!! The designer needed this one tested, so I just HAD to do it 8>) I really like the heart in the center, it gives it such a different look than all the others that are floating around the web. She will have the pattern in her Etsy shop as soon as she feels it is ready. But this blanket now goes into my Christmas gift box, I am getting a head start alright. Have a good day folks!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the heart in the center. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on that one are nice, they really make the ripple stand out. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.