COME JOIN THE GANG

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Look Or Don't Look

I have days like this, do you? I think we should just outlaw regular mirrors and everyone use the crazy mirrors that make you all wiggly. When I first saw this I almost died laughing, I knew I had to pass it on to everybody. This is one of those things that you never really see the way you actually look, you see the way you looked at 20. Maybe I should just cover up all my mirrors and not think about it 8>)

3 comments:

  1. How did you get my picture!!!!!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture!! I have some co-workers that dress like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaaa Haaaaaa Hoooooo Hoooo Heeee Heeee, me when I saw it and read the caption. I am glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.