Jay and I are just nuts about books. Well, to be honest we are just plain old NUTS anyway, but we do love books. If we instilled anything in our 3 kids it was the love of reading. Back home in Texas we had a 3 story house and had an area that was our library. Our friends would come to visit and after awhile they would head upstairs to choose what they wanted to read that night. It always pleased the both of us that they would feel comfortable enough in our house to sit down and read instead of feeling they were there to 'entertain' us. We had about 1,500 books upstairs, but we had a special couch that Jay built a book rack onto the back of and we kept all the magazines there. As I said at the start--we do love books. Anyway, the photo above is one of my favorite basket books. Here's a little paragraph from it, "You'll appreciate the step-by-step instructions, including over 400 illustrations, colorful full-page photos and helpful hints and suggestions." Now doesn't that sound interesting? It is a very pretty book and the illustrations are large enough to see, not some tiny little drawing. I suppose I have chatted long enough or y'all will get tired of reading *LOL* So go have a good day and remember--Why do we have to stop dreaming just because we woke up?
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














I ordered a kit once and made a basket. I really enjoyed it. I would love to make another one sometime.
ReplyDelete