COME JOIN THE GANG

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blanket Delivered


I finally got this baby blanket delivered to 'Mom', I think she was pleased and I know she was surprised. She was also surprised when she found out that I had made it. She had some photos of the baby and that was the cutest and fattest thing, she weighed a little over 8lbs when she was born and she is already up to 12lbs and she is only 6 weeks old. It's a good thing Momma is a Doctor or otherwise I don't think they could afford to feed her *LOL* Take care everybody

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the mommy liked the blanket. It is beautiful. Glad to hear baby is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Great job. I'm always in awe of anyone that can knit or crochet. I never quite figured it out, but I love looking at other folks' work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She obviously loves it... look at that smile! That's one hefty baby but I bet cute as the dickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty baby blanket! That's a great pattern, and her smile says it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.