Okay, this pillow may not look like it but it really is a deep Christmas red on one side and an off-white on the other side. I am going to have to go to storage and get another big plastic tub to keep all these things in until Christmas. I remember one year when my son was only 1 year old. I had wrapped all the presents and had them under the tree by Dec. 15, and I was so proud of myself. Then one day while I was cooking supper I heard David just laughing like crazy. I went to check on him and he was having a great time tearing all the paper off all the presents. David is now 39 years old and I remind him of this every year 8>) anyway, I have learned my lesson so I don't wrap anything until it is actually Christmas time. Now I have to decide what my next project will be--something of a different color that's for sure!! Have a great weekend and take care
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














Pretty, pretty, Molly.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Also, typical boy!
ReplyDeleteNice pillow cover and your crochet is perfect as usual. Funny story about your son. I peeked one year and got in big trouble.
ReplyDeleteHello there! Just checking up on you. Whatcha been doin' the past few days? Busy crocheting another pretty pillow, or do you have a new puppy too? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of you getting Christmas gifts done so early!
ReplyDeleteHi, love your pillow and your website. I started a similar pillow years ago that has 8 sections- my Aunt Fanchon gave me the pattern nearly 40 years ago. I'm trying to finish it and make another but can't find the pattern anywhere. Is there a name for this pattern type? Do you know where I might find this pattern again? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks and happy crocheting. skoozz @ lakesmach
ReplyDelete