I don't think there is a single soul that does not like a Cathedral Window quilt. There are so many ways to combine colors not to mention using up your scraps to make one. There are also a million ways of putting it all together. Well, hold onto your hat because I have run across the best way in the world. Leah over at Hyena-in-Petticoats ( link at bottom) has made a tutorial that beats all others I have seen. She has great photos and fantastic instructions on what you are doing. The pics are nice sized and things are labeled well, I just cannot stress enough how great this tutorial is. If you have a favorite way to make it and it works great for you that's fine, but at least stop over at Leahs and give her post a good reading. It will really make an impression on you. So quit reading mine and get over there and read hers. Bye!!
http://hyena-in-petticoats.blogspot.com/2007/08/cathedral-window-quilt-tutorial.html
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














Molly, thanks for the cathedral window link! I actually was showing my friend at church how to do this just last week! This is better that the old way I taught her, and I have Leah's blog on my google reader, I just hadn't gone back that far. BTW, have you ever done that, picked a person's blog and view through their entire postings? You can find some neat stuff! Thanks, again, pokey
ReplyDeleteThere you go again Molly! Getting that information out there and building someone else up. Love ya
ReplyDeletesuch a nice embroidery designs embroidery digitizing service us very impressive work &^%^%%^
ReplyDelete