COME JOIN THE GANG

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quick Origami Bag


You know all those small pieces of fabric that we have leftover after our projects?  If you are like me I just can't bear to see them sitting around and not being used.  Then I ran across this site that has such good instructions on how to make these little bags that I was just tickled to death.  She has a tutorial on her site plus she also has a pdf of the same instructions in case you have difficulty with the small print.  I used the pdf and it is really nice.  I printed a copy off to file for future use, let's hope I can find it when I need it.

Anyway, these little bags take no time to make and would be a great gift bag to hold several small bottles of shampoo, body lotion, hand creme, etc.  Plus I made some for my g-daughter and put several barrettes with ribbon woven through them in there, she also uses it to keep all of them together so she doesn't loose any.

If you are like me I always have to try new things, so run over and check out her instructions, I think you will be glad you did.

http://mylittlemochi.typepad.com/my_little_mochi/2005/05/origami_pocket_.html

2 comments:

  1. MOLLY>>>>> Its Kim Dogluver. Time to get back to blogging. How have you been? Great minds think alike. I was going to make those origami bags as Easter bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.