COME JOIN THE GANG

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chinese Staircase Bracelet

I haven't made this in about 30 years or so. My oldest daughter, Julie (42) made a zillion of these for all her friends. She was my 'girly' child and had to have everything just perfect. She made them in school colors, her friends favorite color, she about drove us crazy doing them. But I must admit they are cute and pretty quick to make and definitely easy to do. So sometime if you have a little visitor around this bracelet might keep her busy. Now in the video she uses bedspread weight thread, but in ours we used yarn because I always had plenty of colors. So you decide what should be used on yours. Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. That's a really great idea for all the kids who have time on their hands this week with school vacation. Isn't she a cute little gal too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those! My 33 yo daughter used to make them too. I probably still have a couple she gave me somewhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun these would be to make! The girl doing the video is brilliant too!
    Hugs and LOve Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.