Isn't this a cute Santa block? I think the size of this one is very good. It is a paper-pieced block but I don't see why you couldn't turn it into a regular pieced block as well. I also thought this would look cute as a tree skirt with triangles inserted between these squares or use it as a round tablecloth. I also thought about putting one of these in a smaller version on a Christmas stocking. My poor mind goes into high gear sometimes. *LOL* You might want to check the pattern below for correct sizing, I don't know how it will print out. It is suppose to finish up as a 4" square, but if you are like me you're going to make it whatever size you need it to be. Have fun with it, and maybe a large stocking wouldn't be such a bad idea after all????http://www.azpatch.com/bom/pp2000/patterns/santa.htm














Molly, I love catching up with you! I think many people have defected from connecting threads as well as MQB but I really miss the MQB community but I still enjoy posting new things on my blog too. Now I can "follow" you and keep up with all the news! Have a great day! Lisa
ReplyDeleteHey Lady!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for boppin' by and wishing me a speedy recovery! From reading your info. it sounds like things are finally straightening themselves out with your eyes - I'm so glad to hear that!
Thanks Again, and Take Care! - Elizabeth