COME JOIN THE GANG

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wanna Sew Something?

Do y'all love bags? No not the ones under your eyes, I mean the ones that you can cram all your stuff into. Well, I do and I have found the best sewing site in the whole world. I have no idea how many are on this link but I'm sure there are enough kinds that everybody can find something they will like. They give very good sewing instructions plus some added ideas on how to pretty them up a little bit more. So check it out and maybe you'll find something you will be able to use for Christmas. Take care

http://www.squidoo.com/sewbag

1 comment:

  1. That is an interestng list. I like the one with the busy bags. That looks like it would be a good charity project for a children's hospital. Thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.