COME JOIN THE GANG

Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Name, Same Old Me

In case you haven't noticed I finally got around to separating my crochet blog from my sewing and quilting blog. So this one has a new name and address, so make sure you bookmark me 'cause I will be very afraid if I am left out here all alone ;-) Of course I have all of y'all bookmarked so I could find my way to your place. It has been such fun running around trying to catch up with what everybody has been doing, let me tell you this. Y'all have made some beautiful things with great patterns and fabrics. It was like going through a quilting catalog, such fun. As a matter of fact I need to get back to reading your posts 'cause it is almost bedtime. Nice to be back and everybody take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly... hope you are doing well.. I haven't been posting, just been to busy to get to it right now... Hopefully soon.... Have a great week.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.