skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I signed up to do a Christmas Stocking Swap, now doesn't that sound like fun? If you look down the right side of this page you will see the swap square. Unfortunately it is too late for anybody else to join in for this year, but I thought this was a neat swap idea so I just had to tell everybody about it. Another neat point is, it is not a secret thing, you know the person you are making the stocking for. That way you can visit their blog or even talk about your favorite colors or special things you like, so perhaps you will learn enough about them to make their stocking really "fit" their personality. We have to mail them out by Nov. 14, and all we are suppose to add is a card. Isn't that nice? With all the money being so tight we are just making stockings and cards and sharing them. But I can promise you the one I mail out to Kathleen will not be empty. It will be full of best wishes and hugs for her to have the best Christmas season there can be. I guess I'd better start making my list....and checking it twice....to make sure I get everything sewn down just right. Chat later
Hi I think your swappee will be very lucky to receive something lovely from you , take care .
ReplyDelete