COME JOIN THE GANG

Monday, July 6, 2009

Really Cute Basket Or Bowl

http://thestitchingroom.blogspot.com/2007/10/thread-holder-pattern.html

This little basket or bowl or whatever you choose to call it is so simple to make that I thought somebody might enjoy having the instructions. The link will take you to her very well done tutorial and she has photos through the whole process. I just love people like that ;-) You know I could see making up a bunch of these for the quilt guild girls or for the school teacher or just anytime you need a little something. I hope you enjoy these or at least just file it away until Christmas time because we all know we will need extra things then. Take care and enjoy your projects.


2 comments:

  1. That's so cute Molly and it looks so easy to whip up. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice fabric bowl. That will be a nice one for Christmas like you said and fill it with homemade cookies for an eldery person. Nice going Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.