COME JOIN THE GANG

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Japanese Knot Bag

Yes, you read it correctly. This is the easiest and cutest little bag, although I must admit mine would have to be WAY bigger. But this size is great for non-project things. I wonder if they really use these in Japan I must try to remember and ask my DIL, they were stationed there for over a year. She was even nice enough to bring me some fabric from there, just wish I had more. Anyway, this is a quick little reversible bag that is easy to do. Check it out. Enjoy!

http://showyourworkings.wordpress.com/tutorials/japanese-knot-bag-instructions/

2 comments:

  1. That is way cute but I know what you mean about being bigger. Have a nice 4TH of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet Molly. I know they have small bags like that in Japan cause my friend brought me one when she visited there. I use it to keep my toiletries in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.