COME JOIN THE GANG

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Quit

I have tried and tried to get rid of my animated ball of yarn--but no luck. So I just added a text gadget and put my ugly old face there. So there is actually no profile to read. But I am tired of messing with it. Thanks to everybody, I did all that was suggested but no cigar, so just deleting the whole thing was the only way to go. So now y'all are just stuck with me, I couldn't think of a better crowd to be in 8>)

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather see your smiling face anyway!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry nothing helped with that Molly but you never know something may eventually. I like your picture. That is a good picture too, I like the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you Molly. Don't need anything else. As they say the eyes are the windows to the soul :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly: Your smiling face is better than a ball of yarn any day. Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.