One more finished project--Yay!! I should have finished this a long time ago but those weeks they had me stuck in bed really put me behind. This afghan is so simple but it is a nice quick present. It is for my Mother that tells me she doesn't want anything. Well, she's gonna get it whether she wants it or not *LOL* I think what makes this so quick is that you crochet the long strips then put them all together. You feel like you have really accomplished something when you finish each one. Hence the name Mile-A-Minute Afghan, except I don't think I can go that fast. I am working on another pink blanket now, I am going to go crazy if I don't get off this "PINK" thing!! I guess I'd better get back to work so maybe I will finish this 'soon'. Take care and have a great Monday.
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














I love it Molly! I made an afghan those colours for my mom. It's at my sister's house. I did't have enough room in my luggage to bring it home. I may never get it now. Heaven forbid she would mail it to me - even if I pay.. Sheesh! What happened to blue? You sure are good at crocheting.
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty. I'm sure your mother will love it....especially since it is such a surprise.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are gettin in the groove again!!
:)
Wow, that is really pretty. I like it. I had to enlarge the picture to see what it really looked like, and that is pretty neat. Karen
ReplyDeleteThat is really pretty. I have made the Mile a Minute one also, and it does work up very quickly. Patricia
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and nice of you to make it for your mom that doesn't want anything. I do believe that she will want that to keep her warm.
ReplyDeleteMolly, that is so pretty. Don't get off the pink thing but don't go crazy either.. oh yeah I forgot to tell you if my daughter has a girl she is naming her Molly Jean... Jean is my middle name.
ReplyDelete