COME JOIN THE GANG

Thursday, July 30, 2009

And The Award Goes To:

Kwiltmakr was nice enough to award this Friendship Award to me, and I would like to pass it on to 8 others. They are:

1. Auntie Em--http://quiltcrossing.blogspot.com/
2. Becky--http://quiltingmeme.blogspot.com/
3. Erin--http://vesuviusmama.blogspot.com/
4. Karen--http://quiltluver.blogspot.com/
5. Lynn--http://jnl4god-quiltn4fun.blogspot.com/
6. Patricia--http://podesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Sam--http://hand-quilter.blogspot.com/
8. Shirley--http://shirleymac2.blogspot.com/

These have been very good friends and very good confidants, who could ask for anything more. Oh yeah, they are excellent quilters too 8>)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so touched and surprised! Thanks, Molly, my friend! I'm so glad you are back on here again, brightening everyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Molly, and right back atcha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very sweet. Thanks, Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly: Thank you so much, a really nice surprise.
    I'm glad that you are feeling so much better, as I look forward to reading your posts on this blog.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.