skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well one more gift crossed off my list. I made these for my oldest daughter, she only has 2 children so it was easier to only make 4 of these for her. She is the daughter that is so girly-girl, I don't know where she came from, I am such a tomboy to this day. Just a little slower since I'm older. Which brings up the subject of birthday and gifts, which I received in the mail today. We didn't get home until late so that poor box had to sit all by itself in the mailbox all day, poor thing. But when I opened it I'm sure it knew it was loved. Some little friend by the name of Lynn, sent me 3 beautiful skeins of baby yarn and then a package of 3 crochet hooks. She must know I carry a hook in every pocket on that crazy wheelchair. The yarn she sent is so soft, I think I will make tube socks to match the caps to take to the Sioux Hospital. I usually just make a bunch of socks not really matching to any cap but this is so pretty and so soft---I've changed my mind. I'll get Jay to take a pic to put on here so everybody can see them. Lynn my friend, you shouldn't have---but, you aren't getting them back!! She also sent a very nice card, y'all are going to spoil me---don't stop! Thanks Lynn, you really know what perks me up 8>)
Your little Christmas trees are cute. And what a nice friend Lynn is to send you that box of goodies. Can't wait to see what your making.
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable. Enjoy your yarn!
ReplyDeleteI love your trees. I think your blue may rub off on me. Did I ever tell you my daughter works for a company called Smurfit and the building is a great big blue thing? *LOL* But it's not named after the Smurfs, it's two German names combined - the names of the people who founded the company.
ReplyDeleteSo nice of Lynn to send you all that wool. Wool's expensive these days!
Molly my friend you are more than welcome! I was so excited I was trying to get it there by your Birthday but it was a little late. If you are anything thing like me you have more than one project going so I have hooks left here and there in the different projects, so never too many hooks. Thanks for all the links, e-mails, smiles and fun you've given me. Enjoy and God Bless.
ReplyDeleteLynn