COME JOIN THE GANG

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

I go in for my second eye surgery 7:30am Wednesday and I can't believe how good everything is now and he isn't through yet. I am sewing simple things on my machine--I guess because I don't want to have to rip things out *LOL*. But I am crocheting very well, not thread yet I am still in yarn, but shoot I can do it. All the kind words of encouragement I have received from everyone has certainly given me strength to keep trying. For that reason we are almost at the end of the road, it has been a long one but not a lonely one. Every one of you were walking with me and you will also be in surgery with me. For that I 'Thank You', and if I can ever be of any help to any of you in any way--please just ask. Here is a link to a Pineapple Butterfly--of course it is on my 'to do' list, hope some of you can use it.

http://www.crochetdoilies.com/crochet_butterfly.html

2 comments:

  1. Will be keeping you in my prayers, dear Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly what a time you have had. I will keep you in my prayers and let us know how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.