I have two sewing machines, plenty of fabric, buttons and calorie free chocolate. Come visit and play for awhile.
I am so very glad to hear that Molly.
That is fantastic! Oh the things you will be doing now!!!-Em
Molly I'm thrilled to hear it went so well. They've been asking about you over on My Quilt Blog. I'll pass on the good news.
Wonderful!!!!
Man that is great news Molly! I bet its great looking at the two quilts we made you now you can see them properly! Love Sam xox
Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.
Satellite laptop computer
I am so very glad to hear that Molly.
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic! Oh the things you will be doing now!!!
ReplyDelete-Em
Molly I'm thrilled to hear it went so well. They've been asking about you over on My Quilt Blog. I'll pass on the good news.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteMan that is great news Molly! I bet its great looking at the two quilts we made you now you can see them properly! Love Sam xox
ReplyDelete