I have really destroyed my Christmas list since I can see again, and this is one of the things I have added. It is a Crocheted Bookmark in the Pineapple pattern. I am a nut for anything pineapple--even the real kind. So since I've started a new list I thought some of you might like to see what goofy things I make. This isn't one of them, this is very pretty. Enjoy.
http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/bookmarks/f110006_elegpineapplebkmk.shtml
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














Molly, thanks for visiting my blog and I am so glad your doing so well. I love that book mark, I like the pineapple stuff too.
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by your blog to say "Hello". It's been quiet over here lately. You must be busy reading one of those books over there on the shelf. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Molly,
ReplyDeleteAS someone who likes to quilt AND crochet, I thought you might enjoy seeing this afghan picture:
www.maggiescrochet.com/scrap-fan-afghan-and-pillow-pattern-pi-355.html
Hope the link works!!!!
:-)
I was just passing along the picture to show you, not suggesting that you make it. :-)
ReplyDeleteI liked the idea of combining a quilt block into a crocheted afghan is all.