COME JOIN THE GANG

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Quiet Day

It has been a really long and quiet day today. Then Jay brought in the mail and I got a box with 4 brand new books in there. One is the new Jennifer Chaverini novel "The Lost Quilter" in hardback, 335 pages. Second is Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Elm Creek Quilts by Jennifer Chaverini, it is softcover and has directions for making 140 blocks from the Bridal Quilt, it has 127 pages. Third, is 501 Rotary Cut Quilt Blocks by Judy Hopkins, softcover,286 pages. This book takes traditional blocks and gives an updated way to cut them using our rotary cutter. Fourth is, Loose Change, Quilts using Nickels, Dimes, and Fat Quarters. by Claudia Piett and Le Ann Weaver. It is softcover and has 78 pages. This book does exactly what the title says, Jay says they are all good books and I will love them after my surgery. NOW, I am anxious for that day to come. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, Hi, glad to see you here. Let us know how your surgery goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.