COME JOIN THE GANG

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'M BACK !!

Hi all, nice to be back on here again. My right eye is doing great and I am ready for the surgery in my left one. But the Doctor says not until June 3, he wants to make sure everything is still okay before we start to work on the left one. I am so tired of making caps---but that is about all I could feel with my fingers to make, I would really be crazy if I wasn't able to at least do that. The site below is for Donna's shop but she also has lots of free patterns there, it is really a neat place. She has afghans of Winnie the Pooh characters and tons of other well known characters. Naturally she has a statement that says you cannot sell the patterns, but you CAN sell the finished products, neat huh? When you have some time stop by there, you will be glad you did. I will end this for now and let these old eyes rest, but I will be back.

http://www.donnascrochetshoppe.com/

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend. Glad you're feeling better.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Free Winnie the Pooh! Now I'm gonna have to start chrocheting again. What does 240 x 240 mean on a free pattern? Is that stitches? rows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. And I am very glad that all went will with your left eye. We will pray that the other one goes as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.