COME JOIN THE GANG

Friday, May 22, 2009

Round Ripple Afghan

Here is a link to the 8 Point Round Ripple Afghan. I really like this one, but I think one of these days I'm going to have to try the 12 point or the 24 point ones also. I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment. I love making these little ones so I don't know how I will manage with a big one. One of my Drs. is pregnant so I thought I would either make a quilt or crochet a blanket, I haven't decided which yet. But I will keep y'all posted. Have a good holiday weekend, and i hope you have good weather. Chat later.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?grpId=3659174697252379&articleId=281474977275501

1 comment:

  1. Molly, glad to see your still making things. That is so very nice of you to want to make a quilt or afagan for your pregnant doctor. You are such a dear. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.