COME JOIN THE GANG

Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Stuff

Now you know the minute I hear the word FREE, I am there whether I need anything or not. Now do I need another project to start? NO, have I finished all my other projects? No, but do I still go looking for FREE stuff?? YES!! I ran across this site the other day and my eyes were tired so I just bookmarked it. If I could save money the way I can save bookmarks I'd take everybody fabric shopping, wouldn't that be fun? Okay, back on track here. This place has tons of free craft patterns on just about every topic you can think of. It is very easy to navigate and everything is in categories. But you know the best part about the patterns and things? They're FREE!! You can't beat the price so go take a look, it won't cost you anything. Enjoy.

http://www.craftfreebies.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Reading your posts always makes me smile. You know, people collect stamps or coins or fabric or all kinds of things, so why not collect craft links? You may have discovered a new hobby. Best of all, it's easy on the wallet! LOL!
    -Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.