Sunday, May 10, 2009
What is that noise??
Did anybody else hear that?? There is a strange noise coming from my bedroom. I'll be right back, I have to go check this out. Listen to this music while I'm gone. La Ta Da, La Ta Da, hum, hum, La Ta Da, La Ta. Okay I'm back, guess what the noise was. It was just my pillow calling my name and saying how lonely it is and it needs my attention, but I got it calmed down with a promise that I would be there soon. Well we went out for breakfast with my son and his family, and I ate way to much. Which means I will not eat anything else the rest of the day. Who am I kidding, I won't DO anything the rest of the day. But I will look through some more of my pattern books and just sit and play-like I will make one of each item. I hear another To-Do list coming my way. I suppose I should go take care of my pillow, everyone have a great day and you Moms have a special day today. See you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day Molly. Glad you had a good one.
ReplyDeleteMolly sounds good to me I wanted a nap but didn't take one. Glad you had a good one.
ReplyDeleteI have a surprise for you here:
http://ljgolf823.blogspot.com/
Read my post.
xoxo
Lynn