COME JOIN THE GANG

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Presents

Well, I have made a little tiny dent in some of my crochet work for Christmas. But I now have decided on some more projects. That's the way it usually is, when I get a little ahead on things I come up with something else to make. My Mother us 94 and she decided that this year she would like some potholders and some snowflakes to hang in her living room window. So I am going to quilt her some potholders and crochet her some snowflakes. When I get one finished I'll post a photo on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Nice to see you adding a few entries to your crochet blog. If you need any patterns for crocheted snowflakes, I can direct you to a few free ones online.
    Happy crocheting!
    -Auntie Em aka Quilt Crossover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.