Yes, I hate to tell you but I found another great tutorial for making a tote bag. This bag is on my Christmas list big time. I am making one for each of the g-kids and putting their presents in it, then all the girls get "girly" stuff in theirs. We are talking everything from lip gloss on to nail polish and those things that you stick between your toes while you polish them, my girls like all the little stuff instead of one big gift.
So here is the link to the tutorial and here is the photo so you know what yours should turn out like. Naturally feel free to change it around any way you choose, after all, this is YOUR gift. Have fun !!
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=514
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago















I love this tote pattern Molly... thank you so much for posting it!
ReplyDeleteHi Molly, you'll probably have made 2 dozen by Christmas. You're so clever! That's an adorable bag.
ReplyDeleteThanks for link Molly. You always come up with the best stuff. Your grandchildren will love those bags. Its always a blast to get things like. Good thinking....
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great tutorial. Looking forward to pics of your totes!
ReplyDelete