COME JOIN THE GANG

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Cover Ups

First off this is not about making a sweater or even something else to wear.  This is about making something for our bowls or glasses to wear so the outside bugs cannot get in to bother the food.  If you are like us we love to go sit outside and have our dinner because the weather is just so nice that time of day.  But the bugs also love to come out at that time of day and they want to eat with us.......and we don't want them invited! So you will find a link to a great tutorial on how to make some for yourself plus a photo of hers.  Good Luck and have fun!

http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=8746

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Molly, for sharing that link. I have a few orphan blocks that would do very well for these cover-ups. Bug-free dining--that's for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are really sweet Molly! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly. I see you like getting ahead on Christmas too. I'm always on the lookout for great holiday gifts and just love Christmas ornaments. Simply wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.