COME JOIN THE GANG

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Second Time Around


http://blog.christyscreations.com/tea-wallet-tutorial/

A friend of mine, Kathie, wrote me and asked if I stilll had the instructions on how to make a tea bag wallet.  My memory is not what it used to be so thank heavens for bookmarks.  I wrote about this ages ago and the one you see above is the one that I made and the link is to the tutorial on how to make your own.  It is made to carry tea bags and/or sweetener so all you need is a cup of hot water and you are set to go.  I made several of these and gave them out as gifts so go look at her tutorial and I think a number of your gift questions will be answered.  Kathie, enjoy this and bookmark it  8>)

3 comments:

  1. You're couting down to Christmas already Molly?? Yikes. I made some of those tea wallets as gifts that year too. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stopped in from the Sisterhood of the Bloggerette's Party? Have a great weekend.
    Hugz,
    zandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly,
    I just stopped by to say "hi" and thank you for visiting my blog...wow, you are SOOO creative and make so many beautiful things...you are amazing!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.