I ran across this blog, Create With Joy, awhile back and was just mesmerized by all her art work. It is impossible to tell you all she creates, it probably would be easier to say she doesn't make shoes. *LOL* Anyway she is having a month long giveaway and there are winners each week and she may even extend the date.
I was lucky enough to be one of the first weeks winners and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Naturally I have given you her link below and if you look down on my right sidebar you will see "Altered Pages" button which will also take you on a trip and let you know some of the items she is working on and also how to enter her giveaway. Trust me, it definitely is worth the trip, but make sure you are going to have time to browse through everything. Here's to a great adventure and make sure you tell Ramona I said "Hi"
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com/
Disappearing 4 patch Top
15 years ago














Congratulations for winning, Molly! She does have a lovely blog with all that pretty and interesting paper art...and I love her post with the cats too :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Have a great weekend,
Doris :-)
Congrats on winning. That is a lovely blog. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA surprise awaits you at Create With Joy - stop by when you have a moment!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com