COME JOIN THE GANG

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cupcake Anyone?

I saw this darling quilt and just fell instantly in love with it.  I have included the link to it below, and at this site there is a photo of a wall hanging with just one giant cupcake in the center.  I thought wouldn't that be so much fun at a little girls birthday party to try to pin the cherry on top of the cupcake?  Doesn't that sound like something a group of little girls would have fun playing?  Shoot this old Grandma would even give it a try.  The site also has everything you will need to know on making this plus the pattern to download.

The cupcake squares are 6" x 6" and I could also see them made up into placemats or sewing 4 of them together all facing different directions and using it as the centerpiece for the dining table.  But you know what I think the best part of this project is?  No Calories!!  Enjoy and yes you can have seconds  8>)

http://www.favecrafts.com/Quilting/Cupcakes-Quilt-from-C-T-Publishing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.