
I just love doing these fabric trivets. They are one of those things that you don't have to do a lot of thinking when you make them. I sew mine together on my sewing machine but one of the ladies that I met on a forum sews hers together by hand. Well, #1--I'm too lazy to do that and #2--I don't think I could sew through all the fabric layers very well. So I'll just stick to my old way. But this link has a good tutorial and I think they are a neat and fast gift, so one more for my list. I still have a quilt to finish for Christmas.....or maybe her birthday???
http://lieslmade.wordpress.com/2006/11/18/folded-star-hotpad-tutorial/














Thank you so much for posting that link. I need to make some small gift items for some far away family and I think one of these trivets would be a nice touch.
ReplyDelete