
I just love the towels that hang on the kitchen drawer or the fridge door handle, they are just so handy. This one is not very well made because it is just a dry run, the stitching is not very straight because I was in such a rush and wasn't so concerned how it looked. I just wanted to know if I had measured everything correctly and it would all fit. I think all the goofs are worked out of it now, so I can make some 'good' ones as gifts. I like the way the lace on her skirt fits right above the fringe, it looks cute to me. By the way, I took this photo!!!! Not bad, but I'm still learning. But Sue was very still so that helped me a lot. I'll show you the others when I get them done....IF I get them done. 8>) But I think I will. Have a good evening my friends.














How clever and lovely! And I got my gift - THANK YOU! I will put it to good use in my new quilt studio when the construction is done.
ReplyDeleteThe Sue is just darling. I think you did a good job making Sue and taking her photo. Can't wait to see the other ones.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! That is a great idea. Karen
ReplyDeleteI think she looks just spiffy!!! Good job.
ReplyDeleteMolly - Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to inquire about me. It's funny because I was just getting ready to finally add a new post when I got your comment. You are a very thoughtful friend and I thank you very much!
ReplyDelete-Auntie Em
Molly, did you get the email I sent you?
ReplyDelete