skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I will probably be in and out for a few days. I am fine except, I went to my eye doctor and he took one look at my eye and we then took off upstairs for a quick surgery. Something about scar tissue and a thread of something. I don't understand Doctor talk. But I am fine, my eye just gets a little tired so I stop for awhile. Just wanted everybody to know why it might be quiet for a little while. So everybody take care and I'll be back to chat very soon.
I will pray for ya! hope to see ya soon!Amy
ReplyDeleteYou take care of yourself, and let that sweet husband of yours help you! Hopefully, you can still do things you enjoy like crochet. Karen
ReplyDeleteGlad it was a fairly simple fix!!! Rest your eyes often, dear one!
ReplyDeleteYou take care! I know you seem to just take everything in stride, big and small, and Jay says you minimize everything so others won't worry or fuss over you. Take it easy, and we'll be here when you return.
ReplyDeleteTake care Molly ,we'll miss you .
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are under the care of a good doctor. It's great that he took care of your problem right away. Close those eyes and take it easy. Hope to see you back soon.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself Molly, See you here again soon.
ReplyDeletePatricia