COME JOIN THE GANG

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Got A Camera!!


Jay got me a camera, now if I can just learn to take photos I'll be in great shape. It is an Olympus Stylus 850 and has more buttons on it that my shirts do. Jay is so excited about it that he has me taking pictures of everything in the house just for practice. He says tomorrow we will tackle outside--help! He took this photo of my camera so I could get on here and brag....if I understood what I was bragging about it would be nice. I hope I will learn quickly so I can do some tutorials, I guess I'd better figure out what sort I want to make?? Jay says we gotta go outside now cause the light is just right. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. Have a great Labor Day!!

5 comments:

  1. We'll be waiting to see those pics! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so terrible with my camera that Rick threatens to send me to Camera College!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing some of your photo's. Practice makes perfect. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will do just fine with taking pictures. Some of these new cameras are not too difficult to run and take good photos. Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Now you can take and post photos whenever you please, whether Jay is around or not! (Well, once you figure it out!) I'm not so good at taking photos either. I've discovered that if I take lots of photos, one is just bound to turn out right. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.