COME JOIN THE GANG

Monday, July 20, 2009

Old Memories


Jay has been going through some of our stuff that has been in storage since 2004--I didn't know we had that much stuff. This is one of the afghans that he dragged out, there are 3 others in here also. Now this is July, why couldn't we have done this say, in November or December maybe?? We always do things goofy. So anyway, of course I had to get him to photo each one so I could show them off a little bit. This one is a favorite of mine and I sure hope I can find the instructions for it, you know they are put up in one of those 'safe' places, never to be seen again. I really liked all the bright colors, it was a scrap blanket like our scrap quilts are done. I haven't gotten a single productive thing done this whole weekend, I guess I might as well just wait until Monday now. 8>) Take care and remember to laugh sometime today.

5 comments:

  1. how colorful. reminds me of millefiori glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did that afagan. It looks like one of those old ones that you see from time to time. Sort of victorian I guess. Tell Jay to keep digging. LOL. I like your new background, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty afghan ,I don't crochet but can imagine the hours of love put into making it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, how nice and colorful. I want to learn to make granny squares some day.
    Also your blog back ground is so darn cute.
    Take care.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.