My daughter Mariah lives in Texas, is married and has 3 sons--and they are a handful. J.D. is 12, Ty is 10, and Justin is 8 years old, they are old enough to get into lots of trouble and know they better not let Momma know what they are doing. She is a Lab Tech at the Hospital in Victoria and is also attending school to become a ???? in the medical field. I can't remember what she calls it, I'm just glad she is the one that has to do it and not me. We have always laughed at her because she is just like Jay, all I did was carry her and deliver her, that's it. All of this really does have a point, if I could just remember what it was ??? Actually her favorite colors are black and white, note the afghan. Jay was in law enforcement for so long that we all kidded him that it is either black or white--right or wrong, nothing in between. So she picked that little quirk up from him. I guess I have to take the blame for the other two, they are the goofy ones so they must be mine. Okay, not many more afghans to go....if I can keep Jay from finding more stuff. ;-)
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














Another beauty, Molly! Can't wait to see the others.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how you can see the traits of the dad in the kids so clearly. I can see a lot of my husband in both my girls. I like the afghan.
ReplyDeleteMolly - Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. You made my day. I have missed keeping up with all of blogdom, but I will get back to it soon I hope. (puppies DO settle down, don't they?)
ReplyDeleteFrom what I have read, it seems that you and Jay have had a fascinating assortment of occupations and experiences, and I enjoy it when you share them with us.