These 2 afghans are just simple ones but they are good for just grabbing to go outside, for a picnic, or just on the floor for whatever reason. My favorite is the multi-colored one and naturally Jay likes the red, white, and blue one. Both of these are really good for when your fingers 'need' something to work on, but you really don't want to have to keep count of things or follow a pattern. You can just keep on stitching and watch TV or watch the kids, they are also good for using up those tidbits of yarn that you have leftover from another project but you just can't throw them away. I'm just a pack-rat, there's no help for me. Hang in there I am almost through with Show and Tell, but I still have to show what I got at the garage sale last Saturday, I got a really good deal. But it will just have to wait its turn. Take care
Disappearing 4 patch Top
15 years ago














I am enjoying your show and tell. I don't get tired of looking. Can't wait to see the garage sale item. I like both the afagans. I made the photos bigger to look at the stitches but can't tell what the R,W &B one is.
ReplyDelete