skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I
am finally home--Ta Da !! Those are the most uncomfortable beds in the world, next time I carry my own bed ;-) I'm still not well, my MS and all the other junk should be on its way to being fixed, notice I said "should". I have to go in if there is any trouble, honestly I think one night sleep in my own bed will pretty much cure me. Thank You to everybody for all the nice words and kind thoughts and prayers that were sent my way. I certainly do appreciate them. Yes, I fussed at Jay for telling everybody but I understand why he did it--it was out of concern for me and for the thoughts of all of you. I just don't care to have a fuss made over me but i guess I can live with it *LOL* I better close for now and I will write more later. Thank you, my friends.
Molly, its so good to hear from you again and I am so happy you are home again! Rest well my dear! Sam xoxox
ReplyDeleteOne's own bed is a great confort and 'cure'. rest up you are going to have a lot of reading to do to get caught up. cw
ReplyDeleteHi Molly: It's good to hear from you again, hope you are feeling better after a good rest in your own bed. Patricia
ReplyDeleteIt is just because we care Molly and this way Jay didn't really have to go through it alone, we were with him in spirit. I am glad your home and feeling better and blogging again. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that Jay "spilled the beans". It never hurts to have a network of people who include you in their prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are home. Hospitals are no place to get any rest. Take care.
-Em
I'm sooooo glad you are home. I enjoy getting back to my "nest" too! Take care of yourself and do what the doctors ask you to do.....we love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back Molly. As far as Jay goes, if the situation was reversed and you were worried you'd need to talk too right? He sure was excited when he said you were coming home. You got a one in a million husband there.. maybe one in a trillion :0)
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back hope you are feeling better .Thank You Jay for keeping us informed ,you have a real gem there Molly .
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back home, Molly. Take care of yourself, because we sure do miss you when you are gone!
ReplyDeleteMolly, so glad you're back home. Take care of yourself and don't give Jay too hard of a time...you needed the extra prayers! ;)
ReplyDelete