skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I almost forgot to show you my garage sale bargain from the other day. This is a huge Rubbermaid tub and it actually came with all this fabric. Guess what I paid for it? Nope, that wasn't it--$4.00, can you believe that? She had $5.00 on it and I asked her if she would take $4.00 and she said "Sure". Hey, it never hurts to ask. 8>) Of course my goofy husband just grins and rolls his eyes at me, he knows I'm hopeless so he has just given up on me. But at least he's kept me!! Okay ladies, I have a computer question. I've already pestered Angela with it. I have an animated profile photo, ball of yarn with crochet hook. I want to remove it and use something else. When I go to Edit Photo, and then hit Remove Photo, it doesn't do anything because the animation is not caught by the remove button. I have even removed it from my files, so the ball of yarn is not even there. So how the heck am I going to get rid of it? I thought if I deleted it from my machine it would take it off my profile---Wrong. Any and all ideas are welcomed--Pleeez 8>)
Molly, that was a great deal at the garage sale. As far as your yarn ball on your profile goes. I am not sure. If you go to edit profile and remove the photo from there, maybe that will work. I am no computer whiz either.
ReplyDeleteWhat a deal you had at the garage sale. I am not a computer whiz either, so can't be much help with the removal of your photo. Patricia
ReplyDeleteSorry, I can't help with the computer issue but what a good deal you got on the fabric.
ReplyDeleteGood deal Molly! Those rolls of fabric look like the ones you can crochet with a HUGE hook and make rugs and stuff with. Sorry I can't help with the computer thing. When you remove profile photo do you have to hit save or something?
ReplyDelete