I don't need any more UFO's but instead of finishing one of them I decided to start a new project. Makes sense to me. I wanted to come up with something that would represent the women of today. We are strong and we carry on, no matter what the problem is. Yet we remain attractive on the outside while strong on the inside. Well, I came up with these crocheted rocks. I think the common person will look at the stitching and think how pretty, never noticing the strong rock underneath. I also think that sometimes that is the way the whole world thinks of women, just pretty things. They do not realize the strength that lies underneath. But we all know how strong we are and we will continue to be pretty on the outside and to each other we will be pretty on the inside as well as strong. I'll hush now 8>)
Disappearing 4 patch Top
14 years ago














Sounds like you are on to something Molly. And the more time goes on the stronger we will need to be.
ReplyDeleteVery clever symbolism, and very well said!
ReplyDeleteMolly,
ReplyDeleteVery good indeed. You make me smile. And your right we are tough.
Love it! You hit the nail on the head with this idea!
ReplyDeleteHow clever and insightful! And useful, too - I would use one as a paperweight.
ReplyDeleteI can see that looking very lovely in Erins office. cw
ReplyDeleteCool inspriration for the day! Take care. Lane
ReplyDelete