COME JOIN THE GANG

Friday, June 19, 2009

You Gotta

Do what ? You gotta go by Jay's blog and read what he is writing. He was so excited to start this he was like a little boy. So do me a favor and drop by and leave him a comment. Thanks a bunch


http://chattingwithjay.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, I am now a follower of Jay! I am excited to see you have lured him into the world of blogging. He will make some great friends on here!

    Hey hon, I was wondering if you remember on My Quilt Blog ages ago someone recommended a website that had a tutorial for making donuts out of felt??? I have a feeling it was you that found it. Do you remember and know where I could find it?

    Hope you are well my dear!

    Sam xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.