COME JOIN THE GANG

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ripple Afghan

I started this afghan for our 4 yr. old g-daughter. The colors don't show up very well, it is light blue and then variegated blues. I am going to make different color strips to add to this for the whole afghan. I haven't decided on all the colors yet, but each strip will have a solid color and a variegated one. I will try to keep you all posted.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello. Was searching for blogger land people who like to crochet.

    Your afghan looks great, I love ripple designs. I like your eye catching profile picture. I think that is the first animated profile pic I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Molly. It will be a great cuddle blankie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom used to make the ripple afagans and I always liked them, I like the colors in yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.