COME JOIN THE GANG

Thursday, June 25, 2009



Here is the square that hopefully grows up to be an afghan by Christmastime. I haven't decided which g-child gets it but I've got 6 to choose from 8>) I thought it would be fitting to send a little snow down to South Texas since they don't get much. This is just my practice square, I may decide to make the afghan with the snowflake white of course but the other part red, or blue, or green, or I don't know. I'll try to make up my mind by the time I get ready to buy the yarn, at least I hope so. Anyway I thought you might like to see this square no matter what color it is. *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty block and yeah, some snow down in Texas....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think some snow for Texas is a great idea. The blue makes a great contrast for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave me a comment so I can come see your pretties.